Full course description
Welcome to Dynamic Learning Maps! In this course, you will become familiar with the purpose of the advantages and uses of the DLM Instructionally Embedded assessments and the administration process. You will also have the chance to explore resources on New Mexico Balanced Assessment System and additional information about DLM.
Please review the To Do List and the New Mexico Balanced Assessment System before starting the learning module. After completing the required reading and assignment, please take some time to explore the additional resources page.
To navigate this course, use the next and previous buttons along the bottom of each page. You can also go to "Modules" on the Course Navigation menu at any time to see the entire course.
Please note: This course does not have a facilitator and is being provided by the NMPED Assessment Bureau. Questions or concerns can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Course Learning Objectives
As a result of participating in this module, special educators will be able to:
- Become familiar with the NM Balanced Assessment System and PED resources.
- Understand the purpose of the advantages and uses of the DLM Instructionally embedded assessments.
- Administer the DLM Instructionally embedded assessments
- Use the Instructional Planner in Kite® Educator Portal
- Implement strategies for meeting blueprint requirements