Full course description
This course is designed to guide School Core Teams through a process of examining and addressing the needs of at-risk students throughout their planning activities and to guide school leaders through the basics of New Mexico funding and strategic resource allocation.
Upon completing this course], participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of ensuring the School Core Team has representation for all student groups.
- Show understanding of disaggregating and analyzing multiple types of data to discern specific needs for all student groups.
- Generate plans for implementing at-risk student services.
- Show understanding of key terms: strategic resource allocation, blending/braiding, student groups, alignment, flexibility, SEG, funding source, equity.
- Demonstrate the use of local data to identify student needs and align funding to those needs.