Full course description
Participants who complete this course will be able to do the following:
- Identify the purpose of academic standards and the difference between standards and curriculum.
- Reflect on the purpose of social studies.
- Identify the structure of the new social studies standards.
- Reflect on how the new standards will impact student learning.
- Identify basic elements of the standards implementation plan.
# Educators & Staff
# Social Studies
# Literacy and Humanities
# Literacy & Humanities
# Curriculum & Instruction
# Curriculum and Instruction